Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I was a little late for Christmas cards this year so I decided to do "Happy New Year" cards instead. (you all get a preview) And this way we have my grandparents milk house and old white barn as a backdrop which is special and sentimental to me. 





For as long as I can remember my family has spent Christmas eve evening at my grandparents. A tradition that is kept to this day. 

One of my best memories is counting Christmas lights with my older sister on the hour long drive to their house every Christmas eve. We would each count in our head and when we got there we would reveal our numbers to see who had the most. I'm looking forward to passing this tradition on to Rogan someday. 



Pretending to sleep with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma.

Rogan with Grandma and Grandpa (my folks)
We spent Christmas day quietly just the three of us. I am blessed beyond words and truly enjoyed some sweet moments with my boys. 
I wiped the dust from my guitar and together Rogan and I were rock stars! 


So Merry Christmas friends, I pray it has been a blessed time for each of you. Regardless of what you may be going through, I know there can always be moments of light in the midst of the chaos, the pain or trials. These pictures are just a few things that have brought some real light to my heart the last few days.

waiting to watch Frozen on Christmas day










No comments:

Post a Comment